There is an unspoken rule that all health products must taste like cardboard, with that chalky, over-salted or over-sweetened after-taste. How tasty is that? Not tasty at all!
You know what is tasty? Using Cheeky Spices to create world's best dishes that don't hurt your stomach.
But who has the time to make healthy dinners every day?!
I sure don't!
That's why I invented Cheeky Spices to can delicious, healthy, easy dinners any day of the week in under 20 minutes.
I use these spice mixes practically every day:
- Making a casserole? Great - use 1 tbsp of Cheeky Spices to 2 lbs of whatever is in the fridge to make a delicious meal.
- Had something baked in mind? Awesome - Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of LADY LIBERTY to 2 lb of protein and sprinkle THE HERBALIST on vegetables for a quick and easy chicken bake with roasted veggies.
- Or maybe you are thinking about making BBQ ribs? Outstanding! Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of THE SILK ROAD and cook it on low temp for about 45 min.
- Just need a quick and easy meal with whatever is in the fridge? No problemo, my friend. Cheeky Spices goes with anything, tastes delicious and won't hurt your stomach.
HERE ARE 5 MORE REASONS TO BUY THE SILK ROAD:
• Delicious, restaurant quality and taste mix without any digestive tract irritants is made with lemongrass, Himalayan pink salt and ground pepper blend, coriander, sesame seeds, red chilies, ginger, turmeric, cumin
• Produced in Michigan, USA in an allergen-free facility without nuts, dairy, gluten or alliums to protect your digestive tract
• Gluten-free. Nut-free. Dairy-free. Non GMO. No sugar. Low Sodium. No garlic and onion. Meets FODMAPs, Keto, Diabetic guidelines
• Just add 1 tbsp of oil to 1 tbsp of spice and 2 pounds of protein of choice and dinner is ready in under 20 minutes
• Recipes included
The Silk Road used to connect the East and the West to bring in silk, porcelain, and, most importantly, spices. Some of the Asian staples like lemongrass, sesame and ginger make up this very balanced, but very unique taste.
FLAVOR PROFILE: Asian fusion. Great for white and red meat, fish and vegetables
DIETARY PROFILE: Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Paleo, Weight Watchers, FODMAPS, Keto, Diabetic
INGREDIENTS: lemongrass, Himalayan pink salt and ground pepper blend, coriander, sesame seeds, red chilies, ginger, turmeric, cumin.
DINNER IN 20 MINUTES:
STIR-FRY: 2 lb chicken OR a block of soft tofu, 1 tbsp of The Silk Road, 1 tbsp of olive oil. Pour oil in the pan and let it warm up. Wash and pat dry the chicken or tofu, cut into small bites. Cook the protein in the pan with 1 tbsp of spice mix for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add sliced red and green pepper, onion and carrots and any other veggies in your fridge or freezer. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
CURRY STYLE: Add half a cup of oat milk to the above recipe at the same time as the vegetables go in. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
This was fire. Went really well on some pork ribs I made the other day and also didn’t mess my stomach up. Would recommend to anyone trying to make quick and tasty dinners.
Not only did our family enjoy these packs, but our in-laws family of picky eaters loved these as well. There will be many more orders from both of our families.
Love it. We eat this all day long, adding more or less depending on how spicy we want the burn. We tried toning it down into a creamy curry with a dollop of yogurt over peppers, onions, tofu, and the Silk Road- and it was the best home made curry I've ever made, and at least 300% easier. Threw in a pinch with a fritata for breakfast and it added a lovely new depth.