There is an unspoken rule that all health products must taste like cardboard, with that chalky, over-salted or over-sweetened after-taste. How tasty is that? Not tasty at all!
You know what is tasty? Using Cheeky Spices to create world's best dishes that don't hurt your stomach.
But who has the time to make healthy dinners every day?!
I sure don't!
That's why I invented Cheeky Spices to can delicious, healthy, easy dinners any day of the week in under 20 minutes.
I use these spice mixes practically every day:
- Making a casserole? Great - use 1 tbsp of Cheeky Spices to 2 lbs of whatever is in the fridge to make a delicious meal.
- Had something baked in mind? Awesome - Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of LADY LIBERTY to 2 lb of protein and sprinkle THE HERBALIST on vegetables for a quick and easy chicken bake with roasted veggies.
- Or maybe you are thinking about making BBQ ribs? Outstanding! Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of THE SILK ROAD and cook it on low temp for about 45 min.
- Just need a quick and easy meal with whatever is in the fridge? No problemo, my friend. Cheeky Spices goes with anything, tastes delicious and won't hurt your stomach.
HERE ARE 5 MORE REASONS TO BUY THE HERBALIST
- Delicious, restaurant quality and taste mix without any digestive tract irritants is made with sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, parsley flakes, turmeric, mixed peppercorn blend, sea salt, ginger
- Produced in Michigan, USA in an allergen-free facility without nuts, dairy, gluten or alliums to protect your digestive tract
- Gluten-free. Nut-free. Dairy-free. Non GMO. No sugar. Low Sodium. No garlic and onion. Meets FODMAPs, Keto, Diabetic guidelines
- Just add 1 tbsp of oil to 1 tbsp of spice and 2 pounds of protein of choice and dinner is ready in under 20 minutes
- Recipes included
FLAVOR PROFILE: This one is, you guessed it, on the herby side, but still very well balanced. Definitely more of a savory flavor - it goes great with chicken and tofu, as well as root veggies and pork.
DIETARY PROFILE: Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Paleo, Weight Watchers, FODMAPS, Keto, Diabetic
INGREDIENTS: sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, parsley flakes, turmeric, mixed peppercorn blend, sea salt, ginger.
OVEN ROASTED RED POTATOES: 2 lb potatoes, 1 tbsp of the Herbalist, 1 tbsp of olive oil. Wash potatoes and chop them into 8ths. In a bowl or a ziplock bag mix spices, oil and potatoes. Roast on a foil lined cookie tray in the oven for 20 minutes on 450°F.
CURRY STYLE POTATOES (VEGETARIAN, VEGAN): Add half a cup of coconut, almond or oat milk to the potatoes and spice mixture. Cook on medium heat in a pan for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft enough for your liking. You can throw some peas into the mix, just for fun and additional flavor.
I want you to love your Cheeky Spice dish! But tastes vary and if you didn't like any of our mixes - no problem. We make it easy to refund or exchange your item - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for store credit towards a different spice mix or get your order refunded. No need to ship it back. Keep the original purchase and we'll send you an additional item for free.
These have been a big hit with our whole family!
I made a compound butter with “The Herbalist “ and generously slathered it onto the dry skin of a spatchcocked Cornish hen stuffed with fresh herbs, celery, onion and lemon. 375 for 33 minutes in my convection toaster oven and a remarkable piece of chicken for dinner!
Not only did our family enjoy these packs, but our in-laws family of picky eaters loved these as well. There will be many more orders from both of our families.
I love this blend as it is extremely versatile, especially when you want to add a little pizzazz to a side like potatoes or rice to spice up dinner. I have also used The Herbalist when cooking fish with a little olive oil and lemon and it is delicious. I am looking forward to using this blend a lot in the future.
Overall, the whole family loves this seasoning. We're already more than halfway through it and will need more soon. However, I'm hyper-sensitive to spicy flavors, so we can't use too much in a dish because of the peppercorns.