There is an unspoken rule that all health products must taste like cardboard, with that chalky, over-salted or over-sweetened after-taste. How tasty is that? Not tasty at all!
You know what is tasty? Using Cheeky Spices to create world's best dishes that don't hurt your stomach.
But who has the time to make healthy dinners every day?!
I sure don't!
That's why I invented Cheeky Spices to can delicious, healthy, easy dinners any day of the week in under 20 minutes.
I use these spice mixes practically every day:
- Making a casserole? Great - use 1 tbsp of Cheeky Spices to 2 lbs of whatever is in the fridge to make a delicious meal.
- Had something baked in mind? Awesome - Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of LADY LIBERTY to 2 lb of protein and sprinkle THE HERBALIST on vegetables for a quick and easy chicken bake with roasted veggies.
- Or maybe you are thinking about making BBQ ribs? Outstanding! Mix 1 tbsp of oil with 1 tbsp of THE SILK ROAD and cook it on low temp for about 45 min.
- Just need a quick and easy meal with whatever is in the fridge? No problemo, my friend. Cheeky Spices goes with anything, tastes delicious and won't hurt your stomach.
HERE ARE 5 MORE REASONS TO BUY LADY LIBERTY:
• Delicious, restaurant quality and taste mix without any digestive tract irritants is made with ancho spice, rosemary, mixed peppercorns, lemon thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt.
• Produced in Michigan, USA in an allergen-free facility without nuts, dairy, gluten or alliums to protect your digestive tract
• Gluten-free. Nut-free. Dairy-free. Non GMO. No sugar. Low Sodium. No garlic and onion. Meets FODMAPs, Keto, Diabetic guidelines
• Just add 1 tbsp of oil to 1 tbsp of spice and 2 pounds of protein of choice and dinner is ready in under 20 minutes
• Recipes included
FLAVOR PROFILE: American fusion, TexMex. Great for chicken and tofu. A crowd-pleaser for kids and grown-ups.
DIETARY PROFILE: Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Paleo, Weight Watchers, FODMAPS, Keto, Diabetic
INGREDIENTS: ancho spice, rosemary, mixed peppercorns, lemon thyme, smoked paprika, sea salt.
EASY DINNER RECIPES:
AMERICAN STYLE: 2 lb chicken, 1 tbsp of Lady Liberty, 1 tbsp of olive oil. Pour oil in the pan and let it warm up on medium heat for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp of the spice mix. Wash and pat dry the chicken, cut into thin strips. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
CURRY STYLE: Add half a cup of coconut, almond or oat milk to the above recipe. Let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
I want you to love your Cheeky Spice dish! But tastes vary and if you didn't like any of our mixes - no problem. We make it easy to refund or exchange your item - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for store credit towards a different spice mix or get your order refunded. No need to ship it back. Keep the original purchase and we'll send you an additional item for free.
These have been a big hit with our whole family!
If you’re looking for a spice that adds a kick to whatever you’re cooking, Lady Liberty does the trick! I like the Herbalist and Silk Road but there’s something about Lady Liberty that keeps me coming back for more. I love using it with my beef stir fry, it’s delicious!
Not only did our family enjoy these packs, but our in-laws family of picky eaters loved these as well. There will be many more orders from both of our families.
Delicious. I got to use this spice in a number of ways, but as a rub on a grilled ribeye it was beyond amazing. The smokey flavor from the ancho chilis sunk into every bite. This alluring spice did not last long around the house, working with a vegetable stir fry, pork loin, and that rib eye. Basically, I need more os that smoke. (Also, I lie- Lady Liberty is smoke and mirrors in that you will get lost in its heady aroma and intoxicating taste.)
My husband loves this spice, especially since it has just a hint of heat and he likes his spices to be spicy! We use this on chicken, roast pork and even on hamburgers to bring up the flavor to that next level. You can also mix it with a bit of olive oil and use it to dip your bread as a snack or appetizer.